The things that I want to remember from the last few months are...
The day I got out the butcher paper and the water colors.
I started that rainbow for her and she stuck with it and finished it off
and now it's hung in her new bedroom.
The morning all those two little ones would do was to fight about
who's had the faster stick horse.
The afternoon we spent on a bike ride and I really noticed our matching chins.
The days when he is as cute as cute can be, even if the only word he will say is NO.
Preparing for our hurrican Sandy. She left us alone for the most part,
but there is still work to be done on the coasts.
There are a lot of days with time spend in that corner, but this day
was his birthday and he had just bit his brother on the back.
The morning you asked me to "locate" your school bag.
Girlie, you are growing up too fast, and you need
to start locating your own items.
The night when Gracie joined the dinner dishes brigade.
The afternoon we waited for the first snowfall to come.
Nov 7th
The special afternoon with just my Emma. We got to go to see the optomitrist,
get ice cream and a new perscription, and head to Costco to pick out new glasses.
We talked books and about school and friends.
"Best Afternoon Ever" she told me.
*Her eyes got a whole diopter worse in six months. Yikes.
Before long we'll have matching eyesight to go along with our chins.
The unexpected extra, extra long weekend from a Nor'Easter, teacher's in-service day, and Veterans day. We played in the snow, visited our two favorite children's museums, went swimming, movies each night, and sleeping in each morning. And Adam missed it ALL. He was traveling for work and helping with storm cleanup, and I did it myself and didn't lose it.
The Sunday when the babe insisted on walking into church with his sisters.
The moments when having a little brother is just plain fun.
The night I went out with friends and saw the very last one.
The day that Adam almost dropped a tree on the house.
2 comments:
I love this post! Almost made me cry. Kayla, you and I are so alike. I love my big camara but sometimes just doesn't make sense to carry it around so I use my iPhone. I love to document everything. I love your memories. They are so precious! I might just have to copy your post. Thanks for being so awesome! I feel like I know you even though we don't talk on the phone.
LOVED this post too!!! Thought about its cuteness all day.
Post a Comment