Friday, July 08, 2011

Six Silly Swimming Suits


My most favorite spot in my house is right now is here in my mudroom(Yes, be jealous, I have a mudroom, but my washer and dryer are in the kitchen, blah, so we're even).  In the fall, winter, and spring, this hallway is packed with at least our coats, jackets, and boots, and for a good chunk of the year the snowgear takes over with puffy snowpants, scarves, hats, and gloves.  But in the summer(or maybe just July), I get to pack it all up and get out the swimming gear. 
Isn't it so bright and cheery, everybody with a hook, swimsuit, and cover-up?  Heading off to swim lessons is a breeze, expecially since my kids know they'll get an earful if we have to spend time looking for any of these items that don't get put back on the hooks.


And have I told you how crazy our little man is in the pool?  I hope I can keep him alive this summer, because he tries to drown himself every 30 seconds.  Here are some pictures I got this weekend when we went swimming with Adam(see if you can spot the pool cover!).


Little Gracie's fever decided to come back mid-swim, poor girl.





1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

Oh, I love your swim suit hooks! SO cute!! AND little Nolen is just as crazy around water... luckily he can barely crawl.