I know I am going to miss a lot of things about having little children around after my kids are grown, but cleaning up soggy spilled cheerios day after day is NOT one of those things.
I need to stop spending so much of time searching the Internet for "awesome" ideas and actually follow through with some of them.
I find it cute/annoying that people call my house looking for my husband after they have called his cell phone and he didn't answer. Then they ask ME to give him a message. HELLO, its called Voicemail!!
I only have to get them on the bus four more times this year!!
I actually planned out dinner, prepped it ahead of time, AND MOST of the kids thought it was yummy(rare, very rare).
My little man is growing out of his baby looks, especially with his new do.
*photos by Ellie

1 comment:
Yikes! It must take a strong person to be a bishop's wife. I think that I would just stop answering the phone!
Post a Comment