Well our days haven't been too outlandishly exciting around here lately. The weather still is trying to play tricks on us to keep us guessing what season it is, from crazy hot and humid, to thunderstorms and wind, to brezzy beautiful 70 degrees. But thats just New England for you. I've heard a saying, "If you don't like the weather, just wait an hour and something else will come up."
That is kinda the story with these bubbles. My mother-in-law sent them to us along with a few other treats and the kids were itching like crazy to get them out. I knew rain was in the forecast for the next couple of days, and so even though I was headed for a meeting and a babysitter was on her way, I let them go for it. I felt kinda bad leaving her the mess to clean up(I heard those legs got a lot more blue before it was over) but you've gotta seize that good weather when you can! hehehe, sorry Jess!



1 comment:
Just think of it as the babysitter really earned her wage that day!
Post a Comment