People always ask me how I handle "it".
"It" meaning my life of kids, kids, kids, working husband, wife of the bishop, and today I'd have to answer, "Sometimes I don't"
You'll be fine. You're doing great having 4 kids and a husband who has so many other responsibilities. You are the reason I feel I can handle everything. Keep going. We really should talk more. You should move back to AZ.
I am Kayla. I am keeping track of my family as it grows and grows. We have three beautiful girls, and through adoption we were able to add our son. Then, suprise, his biological baby brother came to us shortly afterwards, and we have started the whole adoption spin cycle again. If you would like to read His story, and we are close, I can invite you. My email is kaylamarble@gmail.com
4 comments:
You are a human! We all have those days. Hope you get through it alright. Will be thinking of you.
Ha! I think that this might be my most favorit-ist blog post ever. Absolutely.
You'll be fine. You're doing great having 4 kids and a husband who has so many other responsibilities. You are the reason I feel I can handle everything. Keep going. We really should talk more. You should move back to AZ.
You are the best it handler I know. :)
Post a Comment