Sunday, September 05, 2010

Uh Oh!


While I am so happy to see Emma off to school,
there is one thing I am nervous about.

Being alone with HER all day!
Help.

Time to summon my fun, play with me and not bother about cleaning the kitchen just now 
mothering skills.  I have a toddler to entertain.

We spent out first afternoon together poolside, European style(only Gracie was brave enough to go topless).



4 comments:

Becca Sue said...

I am in the same boat now with Lindsay! swimming is a great idea! Let me know what other ideas you have! We have done playdoh, dolls, potato head, coloring, singing, walking and visiting grandma....and this is usually daily!

Julie Barnes said...

Ha ha ha... so cute. I feel like I have been doing the same thing for months now. :)

Snort said...

I'm going through the same thing with my Porter- but all he wants to do is rough house and jump on the trampoline, and since I am out-of-commission on both of those, he ends up moping around, waiting for the girls to get home!

Anonymous said...

How did she get so tall? She is going to enjoy every minute of mom's time. Enjoy the hugs. Love you, Sharon