It was tough, but we made it through the week, and we had some cute times.
Her naps have been sporadic.
I captured her one peaceful moment during the week.
She is pulling off her diaper after every thing(pees and poops!)
And I think she is coming off of Dora detox,
since I haven't let her watch so much.
I had hoped to do some closet organizing that has been screaming to me lately,
but this week we spent just getting used to each other-
work a little, play a little, work a little, play a little, SNACK. and repeat.
But she has so many more words. Its amazing! And she is trying to say nearly everything. I love this stage and they find that words can get you things.
"Ma, yo?" (Mom, can you get me some yogurt?)
"Da, 'op!" (Dad, stop tickling me.)
"My, don't eat." (Thats my fruit snack, don't you dare eat it, or you'll be sorry)
*She was getting a little unsafe in her crib, since she wasn't napping in it and mostly looking for ways to get out of it. We fashioned a toddler bed from her playhouse and the crib mattress, so it looks more than just a mattress on the floor. And YES we have a lot of Little People. I love them, they are perfect toddler toys.
Denver for Photos!
1 month ago
4 comments:
I love her room, it's perfect. We used to have a ton of little people too. I am glad you guys are adjusting.
awww, little gracie lou! She is just a cutie pie! Glad you guys are getting some bonding time :)
I'm glad you survived the first week. That one is always the hardest.
Post a Comment