Thursday, September 23, 2010

Announcement Time

Are you ready?
What could it be?

New job? New church  callings?  New house?

nope, nope, and nope.

New Baby?


Yes!!  But this is not the traditional baby announcement.
Adam and I are going to be foster parents!
We have thought long and hard about this and our prayers were answered.
We have room in our family to help other children and we are going to.
Our little "placement" will arrive soon.  We have been doing visits with our little guy, and hopefully he will be placed with us soon.  I have created a private blog to document our journey and would like to invite all friends and family to come and read.

Send me your email address and I can let you read our story.

12 comments:

Becca Sue said...

Congratulations! He is a lucky little guy to be coming to such a great family! keep us posted!
beccasgoodman@hotmail.com

Julie Barnes said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! That is so awesome. YES, I would love to read all about it... juliembarnes@gmail.com

Lines Family said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is quite the undertaking. Good luck. I'm glad that Adam will finally get his son! Please invite me! janaelines@gmail.com

Cassie said...

That is so awesome!! I'd love to read :) my e-mail is cassandra.fuller@gmail.com

Lisa Lines said...

lisaskousen@gmail.com

The Bigler's said...

bradbigler@gmail.com

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snort said...

How exciting! Let me in... pipportadi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Kayla. You and your family will be a great blessing to him and he to you.

Betty-Jo said...

now you know I follow you and half your family(no I am not a stalker) so please add me in this new adventure. bettyjolascurain@gmail.com

LUNTS said...

terralunt@yahoo.com

Tammy said...

Oh - I have been thinking about you and what was happening - but didn't want to ask if it was sad news - please add me to your list - Tampetmike@sbcglobal.net