Sunday, October 03, 2010

Its just one more

We have officially entered the foster care world.  Our little guy is adorable and such a happy addition to our family.  We are busy, busy, but enjoying it.  Plus Emma seems to be doing well in school.  No more notes(knock on wood) to the teacher, but I miss her.  I signed the girls up for a soccer club after school one day a week, mostly because they wanted to do soccer but I wasn't ready to commit to all those Saturday mornings.  So this Wednesday I packed an extra snack in her and Ellie's lunch box and a water bottle and sent them off to the land of learning not to see them again for another eight and a half hours!!  I was practically racing for the van when it was time to go get them, which was really weird for me.  I am usually so FINE with them gone, but not that day for some reason.

*our private blog about our little guy can be found here.
Just email me if you would like an invite; kaylamarble@gmail.com

No comments: