Friday, February 19, 2010

Bags are Packed, We're Ready to Go



Adam and I are heading out tomorrow for our "second honeymoon." We are headed to the Dominican Republic where Adam served 10 years ago as a missionary. We hope to visit people he knew and taught, hopefully they haven't changed as much as he has!! Anywho, we are excited for the trip, we have great hotels and resorts booked. We have 10 days just to be together. Thanks so much Mom for coming out to stay with the girls, I know they will be just fine. Wish us Luck!

Adam's passport pictures 1998 and 2010.

7 comments:

Rae said...

Good luck and have a safe trip! I love the two pictures side-by-side!!!! Time sure does change all of us!

Julie Barnes said...

Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures.. and it is amazing how much we change in ten years :)

Lines Family said...

Have so much fun! Good luck.

Leah said...

I love the pictures. Good luck and enjoy yourselves!

Team Skousen said...

OOO have fun! I am so lame and didn't check to make sure your blog was in my blogroll!! So I haven't been getting ANY posts! I thought you were just busy. hahahahah......

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Brett. At least Adam finally "grew" into those ears!

Jordan said...

Wow, sounds like fun. Have a great trip!!