We tried a few little photoshoots with him thoughout of visit and let me tell you, babies are hard.
On one of our first evenings in my hometown, my littest sister, Shanna, had her Christmas performance and we really enjoyed her middle schools rendition of(shoot I don't even remember the name, but it had something to do with needing to save Christmas and the only way to do that was to have Santa and all his elves perform some country style musical numbers in Branson Missouri). It was a bit long and a bit painful, but if was fun to see my sister in her staring role. And happily Santa came to visit too.
Our next family trip was Adam and I taking a drive with my Dad to watch my littlest brother Kurtis wrestle in his tournament. He is a sophomore and he had had a pretty good record before we came to visit, 23 wins and 0 loses. But we jinxed him and he lost twice while we were watching. I was instructed by Kurtis to take pictures only while he was on top so he looks like the winner he really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment