Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hold your Breath, cause we have taken the Plunge

Into Ballet, at least for a trial period
ellie,emma,photography,girls

When I asked the girls to show off a new ballet pose, Ellie got right into her stance( I sneaked a peak on her in class and she was really focused) and Emma is working on her foot positions.
ellie,emma,girls,ballet
ellie,emma,girls,ballet
Here, Emma is still working on her position, cute.

ellie,emma,girls,ballet
emma,ballet
But their freestyle is right on target.

4 comments:

Rae said...

They are the cutest ballerinas ever!! Good luck!

Stacy Smith said...

I love the picture of the legs in tights with ballet shoes! Too cute. Lauren and Sarah took a beginning ballet class at that age and loved it.

Snort said...

I love the red and black wall! How very nice for ballet pics! Oh, and good luck- we just got price sheets for their Thanksgiving Parade costumes and I'm still choking!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lot of fun!