We have been at this new school year for about a month now and let me tell you, I don't think I can keep it up. I miss my summer non-schedule so much!! In between trying to get Gracie's naps in, getting Ellie on and off the bus, and carting Emma to and from preschool I feel like there is not a minute to spare. Plus Adam went back to school for his MBA. I have happily declared his class nights as early bedtime nights for my girls. 7pm we are in jammies and the countdown has begun. This whole homework thing is quite a chore too. Spelling words and reading. I really marvel at those moms who work jobs in addition to being mothers. Wow!!
In memory of our fun summer, here's Adam in the most heated race of the season.
3 comments:
thanks for the laugh! i have a feeling Palmer cheated...he's totally pulling ahead and Adam soooo isn't even ready :)
I hate schedules! Please tell me it gets easier. Good for Adam going back to school. That takes so much work. Good luck to the both of you.
So do you ever get to see your husband? I love the early bedtime. I used to have all my kids in bed by 7:30. I miss those days. Somehow as they get older they resist being put to bed as soon as the sun is down.
Post a Comment