
We were so happy to have both sets of Grandparents here this weekend for Gracie's blessing. We had tons of fun with both, and are missing them terribly already. My girls don't understand why we have to live so far away from cousins and grandparents, and sometimes I don't either. But it does make visits extra special. I saw my dad play with my little girls non-stop, and Adam's dad too made a great playmate. The grandma's did projects with us, and cooked, and everyone wooed and awed at Baby Gracie.






4 comments:
I am so excited to see blessing pictures. I was hoping you would get a chance to post some. Gracie's dress is beautiful. Ohh and Ellie's hair is so long and pretty. I got a good giggle out of your post about home made Christmas stars, it is so true. (:
She is so beautiful!!
I love the look on Gracie's face when the girls are holding her!
It is hard to have Grandparents so far away, but at the same time it makes visits that much more special!
Post a Comment