Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Stories from Oma



My life right now is a blur of diaper changes, nursing, wakeful nights, 3 year-old stubbornness, sibling arguments, scrounging meager meals together, and online Christmas shopping. Needless to say my blogging is lacking, so today I'll send you over to my Grandma's blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember it will pass. Hang in there :-)

Annie Taylor said...

Kayla, wish I could just come out there and help ya out. I often think that once I had more than one child I changed from a mother to a referee.

Bethany said...

You're awesome! You are such a wonderful mother to your kids and i bet you do so much with your husband as bishop...YOU GO GIRL! Oh..i looked at your grandma's blog, beautiful pics of your family! That crocheted blanket is gorgeous! Miss you all...I'm pretty sad, we'll miss seeing you by one day...Jorden starts school Jan 5th :(