
She didn't hesitate a bit as we crossed the road and she climbed onto the bus. With a huge "Hello" to the bus driver and a backwards wave to me, she was off. Off to the world of Kindergarten, where you get to choose between regular, chocolate, and strawberry milk at lunch. What independence!
Here is some video I took of Ellie leaving for school and her after school interview. I wasn't thinking and I used our old camcorder which isn't digital, and so I had to pirate the movie like they do in the movie theaters. I played it on my television and recorded it playing with my digital camera set up on the tripod. Very poor quality, but she says some cute things, and never mind my giggles, I do it entirely too much.
Here is some video I took of Ellie leaving for school and her after school interview. I wasn't thinking and I used our old camcorder which isn't digital, and so I had to pirate the movie like they do in the movie theaters. I played it on my television and recorded it playing with my digital camera set up on the tripod. Very poor quality, but she says some cute things, and never mind my giggles, I do it entirely too much.
2 comments:
So cute! Glad to hear all went well. I would choose chocolate milk! :)
woah 3 kinds of milk, that sounds like quite the school!
Post a Comment