Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shinny Sneakers and New Lunchboxes





Today Adam and I took Ellie to kindergarten orientation where she saw her classroom, met the teachers, and took a short bus ride. All the while, Adam was teasing Ellie about how she needed to stay home and not go to school so she wouldn't grow up and would always be his little girl. To which Ellie defiantly replied, "I'm going to grow up anyways, if I go to school or not, so I'd better go."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such words of wisdom. Have fun at school Ellie! Nana

KIM D said...

Her mama needs a much deserved break during the day, so she REALLY needs to go!

Bethany said...

Awww...I'm so glad my internet is up and working now so I can see your blog! Love all the pictures! I took Maren to a preschool open house today, it is hard to let them grow up. I like what Ellie said...cute, cute. Smart kid.

Melanie said...

The kindergarten buzz is here too. Love the new shoes. Our orientation is Friday...but no bus drive. :(

Maureen serrano said...

That is so sweet of her. We had our orientation too, busy days.

Snort said...

So sweet! When did these little girls learn to talk so big?!

Jordan said...

Too cute.
P.S. Your last post is adorable! You look so beautiful. I can't believe it is getting so close. YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Smart girl!