I am Kayla. I am keeping track of my family as it grows and grows. We have three beautiful girls, and through adoption we were able to add our son. Then, suprise, his biological baby brother came to us shortly afterwards, and we have started the whole adoption spin cycle again. If you would like to read His story, and we are close, I can invite you. My email is kaylamarble@gmail.com
9 comments:
That's adorable.
Hmmm.. I recogonize those horse drawings. Remember when you were obsessed with drawing horses. I must say you have improved.
You are quite the artist! Looks like fun--I hope they were saddled properly & no one had any accidents :)
Way impressed with your drawing skills. Super cute.
How cool is that. I had a horse when I was Karlee's age - these horses look much neater! What a fun mom you are.
Hey sis, my drawings are not any better than when I was ten, and I was not obsessed:)
How fun is that! Those horses are awesome.
wow your girls can ride side saddle! You are quite the talented drawer, you didn't mention that in your tag :)
Cute! I bet Ellie and Emma liked it a lot.
Post a Comment