
. . . was super. Adam was home to get the girls ready for church. For lunch we had a feast of stuffed and grilled chicken breast, Adam's homemade potato salad, veggies, water melon, and one of my favorite desserts, strawberries and angel food cake.
I received roses, cards, hugs, kisses, phone calls, and loves. I am thankful for my little girls and their handsome Daddy and for my mothers.
3 comments:
Sounds AWESOME...and loving the blog makeover btw. Teach me pleeeeeaaaassse to get a picture on top. :)
I'm so jealous of everyone's great mother's day :) I'm glad you had a wonderful day. Well, I've also joined the blog world (again) LOL But I don't think mine will be quite as happy and as upbeat as some of yours :) Well, if you ever feel like visiting and cheering me up LOL ..... http://clynn128.blogspot.com/
I want my blog to look this cool!I want to learn too!
Post a Comment