
After an exhausting day of shopping yesterday, Lisa and I decided to strap the kids in the car once again and head to Boston. Needless to say, they were not thrilled, especially Emma. We stopped to get donuts before heading out and Emma would not eat one. She forcefully refused, crossed her arms, and stared out the window. We have had a lot more of that type of behavior lately. Yesterday, I told her she couldn't do something and she stomped her feet, climbed onto the couch, crossed her arms, and put her head down in a pout. What fun to have a two year old!
Any way, here are some pics of the Boston Temple, our first stop of the day when we were fresh and not tired or hot. My sister really enjoyed our trip. We took a driving tour of the city in the DUCKS and we got to see so many of the sights, a little far away, but it was just right for the kids, Emma fell asleep and Ellie loved the fact that the bus turned into a boat.

Here Emma is posing for the picture Ellie is taking, although Ellie has her camera pointed the other direction
3 comments:
Such cute pics...and I want to see what you got when you went shopping!
How fun. I would love to come visit you and go see all the beautiful sights. We should plan a date!!!!!
I love Ellie with the backwards camera. I really love the one of you and the girls.
Post a Comment