
While Adam was holding Emma last Sunday in the halls at church, he walked by a portrait of our Savior and Emma piped in with, "My Jesus."
We are so lucky to have these beautiful girls in our lives and to see their love of the gospel just grow and grow. I am so happy that they can always be with me.
I will never forget the first time Ellie recognized and was able to name Jesus from a picture. We were also at church. I must have been only six months pregnant with Emma, but I'm sure I felt about eight. Ellie was just shy of the magical eighteen months, so we usually spent the majority of church in the halls. One day, she ran down a hallway and out of sight and I lumbered along after her. I found her standing underneath a painting pointing upwards and whispering "Jesus." I tell you, that made the whole church with a toddler experience a whole lot more worth while.
1 comment:
so cute...love those kind of pics as well.
Post a Comment