
Yesterday it snowed. I was afraid the package from my mom wouldn't be delivered, but the trusty UPS man came through. He even waided to our front door to hand it to me(he usually drops Coverstar's packages by the garage) We opened it up and were awed, and I bet you will be too. My mom made Emma a beautiful big girl quilt to match Ellie's.

3 comments:
They are beautiful. A woman who babysat for me as a young child made quilts for each of my girls when they were born. They are cherished. Just wish I could complete the one I started 12 years ago with the alphabet to use as a wall hanging. Maybe that can be my new project :-)
That quilt is BEAUTY. I think it is cool that although Emma and Ellie's are not the same, they totally coordinate.
wow...those quilts are AMAZING. How neat.
Post a Comment