You are looking some new business owners.
As of April 1st, 2013 Coverstar North East Inc. was fully operational; making payroll, paying bills, and getting jobs done.
We are certainly blessed to have this opportunity to buy part of the business that Adam has worked on for so long. We gained control of the New York, Nothern New Jersery, and Connecticut region. While a bit crazy now, especially in the busy spring season, we look forward to the freedom and help this business can bring to our family and to others. We are so grateful for our Coverstar family. Each time I visit, I am constantly amazed at how much these people care about what goes on here. They are all striving to make this the best company out there. When out on activities or company dinners, there is SO much shop talk, I have to laugh. It's like Adam found nine other Adam's to help him. For example, Adam and his right hand gal, Karen, work so well together that customers often think they are married. I have gotten a few calls here at home asking for Karen:)
We are excite to raise our children with "work" nearby. They will never lack for summer job and even now there are little jobs that they love to do to earn money. They clean out trucks, sort tool boxes and screw bins, sweep, vacumme, and thier favorite; crush down the cardboard in the recycling bin.
This of course means that we are forever "stuck" here, but we are OK with that. We love our Eastern home. We might need a bigger house someday, but this is our home now.
Wish us luck. These first few years are going to be hairy raising, and poor Adam doesn't have that much left to raise.

2 comments:
Congrats! What a great opportunity for you guys.
Yaaayyyy!!!! I am so happy!!
We will always have you here, Prayers have been answered.
(Thank you Lord!)
Post a Comment