Life's little moments.... from the past two months.
Snow day chores, because while movies and pjs all day sounds fun,
this mean mom wants a few things cleaned up.
Sister's left over hot chocolate and twisty straw.
We've got a driver, and he uses his mirror's to back up and everything.
We have office kittens. They are cute and rambunctious and the best part, they live at the warehouse! Taken care of and loved by the office gals and cuddled/smothered by my kids on visits.
Volleyball night!
Gracie and Cayden's favorite Christmas present. They spent the morning spelunking in the big endless kitchen cabinet in search of the forgotten Mickey Mouse plates.
Watching these guys scale the ice cliffs in our favorite detour on our way home from church in the wintry months.
Our summer plans! Adam and I are excited to work with the youth in our church, but that is one long list of supplies that someone has to get together.
Our Family Home Evening lesson, because Mom is going crazy trying to keep the babe from getting into stuff.
It was warm enough to make it out one day in January, but not in February.
It was a good goal, to at least bike monthly, and I can't wait to get out there more.
Come on spring!
One morning I got dinner started in the crock pot, did dishes and swept floors, picked up bedrooms, tidied bathrooms, and even took the little ones to the park in 40 degree weather, all to avoid THESE.
We are trying something new- looking at the Gospel Art book during time outs.
I like how it is working.
We also have been doing the Good choice, Bad choice thing with a thumbs up or down. Now whenever I see him about to do something wrong I give him a silent but deadly thumbs down sign and he drops what he has, hangs his head, and heads off into another room.
After stabbing me in the heart last year when she refused to go to a basketball game because "It didn't interest her", Emma made me a happy momma by trying basketball this winter and actually liking it.
Two less bottles of shampoo thanks to Jack and Jill.
Every time I pull out these bins I am grateful for the friends and family that have helped clothe my boys. From winter coats and jeans to swimming suits and pjs, I haven't had to buy them a thing.
Thank you!!!
Final preparations for Winter Storm Nemo- bought a Wii
I am proud of the fact that I used all the pieces and there are no dead ends.
Yeah, momma rocks at train tracks.
Snow dreads.
Nothing makes a double ear infection better than getting to try ketchup on your fries for the very first time.
Gracie and I had tummy aches. It wasn't horrendous, just nauseated for a few days, enough to make me run out for a pregnancy test just to make sure. But all is well, I'll let my sister and sister-in-laws have the babies this year.
My cubs. Handsome aren't they?
Ellie can eat cookies and race a mighty fine dolphin car in the pinewood derby.
The girls and Adam had a fun time making those cars in Grandpa Marble's wood shop during our AZ vacation. Emma's was a more regular race car shape with a racing fin, while Ellie's idea of a dolphin car really stretched Dad and Grandpa's woodworking skills.
Saying goodbye to my littlest brother Kurtis, as he leaves for the Missionary Training Center and then on to Charlotte, N Carolina for two years.
My niece shows us her new astronaut helmet, aka her puppy purse.
This is what I have been waiting nearly a decade for...
coaching my girl.
She was 1 for 2 at the free throw line.
Ikea train cars.
Never a dull moment.
Our evolving cityscap. Each day or so we would add a new element or color in a spot. Ellie used her knowlege of pastels to teach us the proper use of chalk and Emma and Gracie especially liked it when it was time to smudge and blend the chalk lines.
Emma still sings each note that she plays.
I am kinds digging that braids are cool these days.
Ellie has perfect braiding hair, not like the rest of us gals in the family.
Love, love those squishy cheeks, full lips, and chubby hands.
He is all cuteness at 17 months now.
A few little words, a lot of mischief, and the makings of some terrible tandrums now that he is getting closer to 2.
I'll -gram you later.


4 comments:
That's so cool your brother is coming here! I hope I get to meet him. He will love the Cravens (the mission president and his wife).
Tricia, be on the lookout for Elder Skousen. He likes cinnamon rolls:). Thanks.
Instagram is the best. Even if the pics weren't posted for the world to see, it's nice to have a way to capture a moment quickly :)
I love this!! Wow, our days are filled up with so much stuff. Your children and family look so adorable. BRRR! It looks cold there. Come on spring!!
Post a Comment