Well, he's done it again.
Over and over he proves to me what a great man and father he is...
when he's getting ready for a big work meeting,
or taking his big girls skiing for the first time with friends,
(it was an overnight trip and they had a stupendous time)
or happily patching some small holes in the wall that turned into a whole, big project of drywall tape, mud, sanding, cleaning, and painting in our entryway with his boys and their toolbox always nearby.
Then spending hours with me after the kiddos have gone to bed peeling the stubborn sticky backing off this vinyl saying and hanging it up in our new entryway.
I have a good one to brag about,
and I am one lucky girl.
Love you, Adam.
*My mom made me this saying with her vinyl cutter and program.
She made a tiny "misake", but she promises to fix it.










2 comments:
I love that saying! And good going Adam!
I didn't even notice the "misake", but I think you should just leave it that way, to drive the point home! How appropriate! :)
Post a Comment