We finished our last week in Safford and from the looks of my pictures we girls got in a lot of hang out time, while I am not sure what the boys were doing.
Here is a craft Nana wanted to do with all the little grand-girls "Abraham Owls"
I was suprised at how these little girls stuck to it, hand sewing and all to finish these little guys.
And they turned out pretty darn cute.
The Arch Enimies- Katy's little girl McKenzie and our babe
I had to move thier high chair's further apart after the picture because they could touch each other.
Sonic, Scooters, and Sunshine
A perfect ComBo.
Pamper Party
And games.
Ellie and I borrowed Nana and Papa's road bikes for a morning ride one of the days. It was so much fun. Ellie is nervous on that big bike of Nana's but she stuck with it, and while I couldn't get her to go over 9 miles per hour, we were shocked at the ground that we did cover in our ride. It must have been those long, flat, empty farm roads we were crusing.

And because we like temples and because Adam will always love his Gila Valley...
We loved our trip home this Christmas time. We always love the times we get to see our families. We miss so much, and while a few days visit can bring us back together for a time, it really isn't enough. We wish we could be part of your everyday lives, or at least more often than we are. Hmm, what to do about that?





































No comments:
Post a Comment