Our town is holding it's first ever ArtZfest this weekend and since we are now bike owning, gas saving, tree hugger, artZie types(haha) we thought we would get in on the fun. We biked to "The Wall" of murals. My girls thought they were awesome and kept asking who got to paint the paintings and why. So I looked it up tonight, and it turns out, it only costs $10 to paint a square! Maybe they've got a square left. I'll have to see. That would be totally cool, if I knew even a smidgen about painting. After the murals we biked to the girls' school and played on the playground and ended the night with a trip to RiteAid for sunscreen and baby formula and a few other treats which all fit so nicely in my bucket.
The boyz- admiring from a-far.
1 comment:
I am not a painter and I would love to paint a square! how fun!
Post a Comment