Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First and Lasts of the Year






So many changes this year.
Isn't First day of school Emma the cutest thing ever?  She has gotten even a bit more cuter with new teeth, glasses, and a smidgen of attitude.  I so love, love that she has discovered reading.  Her writing too, is so fun.  We have always known that she speaks her mind, but to have it in written form is just hilarious.

Ellie continues in sweetness, but has grown some new opinions, as well as 3 inches in height.  She hardly ever asks to wear a skirt to school, but rather opts for a more sporty look of sweats and t-shirts.  She is covered from wrist to ankle in friendship bracelets, and she never, ever lets me curl her hair anymore.  I thought I would embrace these new "tom boy" changes, but I find myself just sad that the little girl is gone for a while.













"Gotta find out who is in my class next year!"




I am such a mean momma that our first summer vacation outing was to the dentist!
Ha, so cruel.

Gracie did well with her first visit.  Now she is educated on all the things that go on in the mouth.
"Mom, we gotta get the sugar bugs out of my mouth."






1 comment:

Christy said...

Your girls are awesome. I love the beginning and end idea. Wonder if my kids will allow me to do that? I'll bet you my kids will have a more snarky look on their faces! By the way, you need to update your "about me" on your blog; there has been a couple of changes since you last wrote it. : )