We have had a rough week since coming home from vacation. Gracie started puking on the plane right home. Two days later the baby, Cayden, and I had too, and two days after that Adam and Ellie were down. Emma was our lone survivor and she was not happy about it. She felt like she got given more than her share of chores. Adam was great and stayed home to care for me and the kids on the worst day. There was a window of time where I thought the bug had stopped its spread and I quickly snuck out with Emma and Gracie for a ride, since I hadn't left the house in four days and needed some air. We had a great time riding our downtown, ditching the trailer and just going with the child seat, teaching Emma more about riding on the road, and stopping by the Little League field for a hot dog and fries, only to find Adam nearly dying of stomach pains and the baby screaming by his side. I had only left him an hour before that, but that bug hits fast and hard apparently. Sorry, babe.
*Ohh, if you are wondering why our biking pics are always at sketchy looking industrial lots, it's because we store our bikes at Adam's warehouse here in town. We live up an awefully long hill and we haven't tried to bike up it yet. It'll take some training or an electrical assistant. So we drive down the hill to the warehouse to bike.
I don't know why Gracie has started smiling like that, little bugger.
It's really true what they say, "Every bike ride can be an adventure."




2 comments:
right now it was only Eliseo who was hit by the bug. Lets see how the rest of us do and we can go on that bike ride we have talked about. Or I don't know something crazy, you and me.
Yuck, I hate being sick... Hope you are feeling tons better!
Post a Comment