Today was a wing-dinger. Three kids, three and under to the doctor! Cayden and Gracie had their 2 and 3 year-old well check ups and the baby needed to come back for a follow up on his cold turned respiratory infection. I brought a friend with me to help and that made all the difference. She was my baby holder and I got to focus on my other two. We answered all the questions and found everyone's height and weight and heartbeats and eyes and ears and reflexes. It was fun to see Gracie following the doctors directions and Cayden being a little more hesitant, but following too because if Gracie could do it so could he. Our doctor couldn't help but laugh when Cayden sneakily poked Gracie in the ribs when he thought no one was watching. After all was checked out she commented that they were a pretty cute pair and of course I agreed, but really how often do I look at them and think that? Usually I am chasing one of them or the other down to put pants on them or to wash their hands or take one to the bathroom. I always see a messy face or unruly hair or a dirty shirt when I should be seeing Gracie trying out all her songs and princess dances and Cayden's attempts to fix things and put things in order. I need to see just how cute they are more often because they are some of my biggest blessings.

Gracie: 33lbs and 4'4
50% for weight, 95% for height
Cayden: 34lbs and 4'0
95% for weight and height
1 comment:
Are they just one year apart? Man, they are SO cute!!! I think Edward weighs a little more than gracie... must be a boy thing or something.
Post a Comment