Saturday, December 03, 2011

2nd Day of Christmas

There is not much that is more Christmasy than a little girl in a corduroy jumper baking.
And since I have been having a hard time imagining anyone else entering this family after I have dealt with these last two boys, I have been realizing that this might be my very last little girl.  So I am trying with all my might to enjoy all her cutie sayings and thoughts and questions.  I love that the only thing on her Christmas list is a "princess present" and how every evergreen has suddenly become a Christmas tree and how every evening when is starts getting dark she still asks if we are going trick-or-treating.

Merry Christmas my Gracie girl.

1 comment:

Katy and Lorin said...

so cute, LOL that is so much like Jessica (except for the princess part, she wants a train) Loves to bake and LOVED trick or treating. We will miss you this Christmas, but have fun with your family.