Thursday, October 20, 2011

To Preschool, Finally

This week, Gracie made her debut into preschool.
She was so excited to finally be going.  Daddy made pancakes for breakfast, the girls helped her pick out her clothes, and we all piled in the car to take her on her special day.  She was quiet, but confident as we dropped her off, and left us with a little wave and a pleased smile.

When I went back she ran to me with a huge grin and a birthday crown.  She talked about snack time and playing with the kitchen and how today she had homework like the big girls.  I am so happy my little girl has something of her own now.  She deserves a little fun time without those pesky brothers getting in the way.







I don't expect to get a lot "done" around here with Gracie at preschool.  I still have two others to entertain, but today something magical happened.  Cayden went down for a super early nap, he was up at 5 this morning, and the grumpies got to him before 9.  So while Gracie has been at preschool, Cayden and the little man have been asleep, and I have eaten a chocolate pudding cup and blogged.
It was like the opposite of the "perfect storm", hurray for me.



1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

What a great morning!! I love when things work out.