*I've started recording this little man's story since we already had some adventures. Follow the link on my sidebar for "Our Two Little Men". I've just contined adding to Cayden's blog, so if you were invited to see that one you should be able to log into it again. Let me know if you can't.
Yesterday our family dove back into foster/adoptive care.
It was a huge decision for our entire family.
We, mostly I, have struggled with our fears and concerns all summer,
but ultimatly we have chosen to have a bit of faith.
This little man needs us right now, as crazy as we are, we will be his home, even if we don't have all the answers or solutions.
Our littlest guy is a full sibling to our Cayden and was born a little less than a week ago.
I'll keep his journal just like I used to do with Cayden on a private blog, but I can't start all that right now. I need to head to bed!

8 comments:
Oh wow! Kayla, you are such an amazing person. Your family will be blessed.
You're such an inspiration to me :) You'll do great! Remember if (or should I say when) you need anything I'm only a phone call away :)
He is very lucky to have been given a chance to grow and thrive in a warm, loving family! (Also, hoping for a few good hours of sleep for you.)
We are so happy for the ever-expanding Marble family!
As stated before...You and Adam and the girls are our heroes!
Wow! You guys really are amazing. Good luck with everything.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me!"
Phil 4:13
Remember it says ALL things - and not just some. Hope you had a good nap!
Please invite me to the blog...heathermellon@ymail.com. Jayden is a lucky little guy.ox
Post a Comment