Sunday, May 01, 2011

Spring Break and Easter

I was so excited this year when I learned that Easter was at the end of April.  I was sure we would finally get a warm Easter.  I was doubly excited when I learned that my girls would have spring break the entire week before Easter.  Visions of sunny days, parks, hikes, softball, and tennis ran through my mind.  But it was not to be.  We saw rainy day after rainly day all week.  We tried our best to have a good time in spite of the weather.  We broke out the playdough, the sugar cookies, the Easter bread, the paints, and the eggs to color.  A trip to Ikea was fun too as well as trip to an indoor playground with friends.  So even though our Easter break was not spent outside, we still had a wonderful time.






Usually I get matching dresses for my girls on Easter but this year we rummaged in the closet for pink frilly dresses for them all(after having three girls we have a lot of frilly dresses around) and we dressed our boy in his handsome blue and kaki.  They all looked adorable, but I missed getting a picture.  I did however make the girls some spring circle skirts a few weeks ago.  Here they are on a Sunday morning practicing thier "air bending" from Avatar.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all too cute and fun! I love the swirly skirts and (don't tell anyone) Tyler and I happen to love the cartoon Avatar.