Monday, February 07, 2011

My Dora Shoes

OK, I might be a mean momma.
I never buy my kids character themed apparel.
Especially shoes!

My poor little 2 year-old knows this, she is always asking for them.
So today she proudly to showed me "My Dora Shoes" that she create herself, all by herself.
And I couldn't be more prouder and a little ashamed because she wanted some with all her little heart.






3 comments:

Lines Family said...

Let her practice her creativity. Stick to not buying character theme apparel. That way, in two more weeks, she can have Barbie shoes!

Brooke said...

Kayla,
I had to laugh at this because I'm the same way.
I can't believe all the snow you have had. It's pretty funny because no one is used to snow here so Carter has already had 6 snow days and another tomorrow because of 6 measly inches of snow. They don't plow much though so the roads get pretty slick.
p.s. I miss running with you. It is so much more fun with a friend. Sorry to take up this whole page.

Snort said...

I was the same way about character apparel... and then along came Porter and his first Batman shirt, and with it the biggest smile I had ever seen. I caved.