hahaha! that's crazy. I herd and saw pictures of it on the news. It looks like Adam was pn the news the way he was using the snow blower. hahaha. goodluck and stay warm. It looks too cold for me.
I am Kayla. I am keeping track of my family as it grows and grows. We have three beautiful girls, and through adoption we were able to add our son. Then, suprise, his biological baby brother came to us shortly afterwards, and we have started the whole adoption spin cycle again. If you would like to read His story, and we are close, I can invite you. My email is kaylamarble@gmail.com
9 comments:
Oh my goodness this is CRAZY!! I hope you guys are staying warm and toasty!
this is probably not the best time to mention it is in the high 70's here...but it is dang beautiful there, and your pictures are lovely too. :)
That looks SO fun, I'm sure it isn't always fun, but the kids look like they're having a blast! Stay warm :)
AWESOME! I always loved snow days when I was little. Good luck with the next few storms!
AWESOME! I always loved snow days when I was little. Good luck with the next few storms!
We're almost ready to turn on our AC. You poor people.
Thank heavens for the snow blower! We have had almost no snow this year but we have had ice storms.
OMG! that is a ton of snow! Stay warm!
hahaha! that's crazy. I herd and saw pictures of it on the news. It looks like Adam was pn the news the way he was using the snow blower. hahaha. goodluck and stay warm. It looks too cold for me.
Post a Comment