A cowgirl, a princess on a unicorn, and a witch.
And there was a little bat crawling around too.
Ellie's good friend, the pirate was over too.
*If you are wondering why so many fall pictures happened in my backyard this year, its because we haven't been anywhere. Its just easier to Not to try and put 4 kids in the car and drive somewhere to take pictures. Besides, we love our backyard.
*We had a really fun Halloween weekend. Gracie loves everything about Halloween, except the costumes, and the parties, and the people. Poor girl was a bit miserable at the trunk-or-treat. She had her 2 year check-up in the morning complete with three shots and limped around crabby for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Once the treats showed up though, she was soothed.
On Halloween night we opted to stay in and have a fun family night. We made little mummy pizzas with string cheese for the bandages and olives for eyes, popcorn, apples, and caramel. We ate our little feast while watching "How to Train a Dragon." It was a hit with everyone.
One of the best things about this Halloween was a little book I picked up from the library, "Five Little Pumkins". It is so catchy and cute that Emma soon memorized it and has been reciting it for all. She is the best little story teller. She uses little hand motions, her voice gets softer and spookier in just the right spots. A pure joy to watch.
"oooh went the wind. OUT went the lights.
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight."


2 comments:
Ellie was so proud to tell me that she wore a shirt her mommy used to wear for Halloween. I believe that was my shirt, for proof check out my 1st grade pictures. I may even have crimped hair too. Your girls look adorable. Whoa Gracie is getting so big. I can't believe it.
Wow, lots of leaves! Your girls are getting so big. I went to call you the other day and some how I misplaced your number :( Then I tried to e-mail you but I don't seem to have that either...great friend, I know. Anyway, I really want to read about your little man could you send me an invite? stearns1983@gmail.com Thanks, can't wait to read all about it.
Post a Comment