For Her big day, Ellie wanted to do "Make Overs"
That was simple enough, a little nail polish and a curling iron, and we had five beautiful little divas.
Happy Birthday big girl. You are 7!!
This week we have been working on your first big school report.
You choose to report on horses. You worked so hard on it. You did not take the easy route. You knew what you wanted to do and it was great.
And to squeeze in a little birthday time for myself, on Saturday I went running with a friend(where we were almost killed by lighting and hail), a Relief Society Conference, and a movie night with friends. I am so spoiled.
Just kidding about the lighting, but we really did get hailed on during our run, fun times.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Seven? WOW!!
You are such a cute family! That really is a simple birthday party. Nice Ellie. I'm glad you two had sucha great day.
Happy Birthday to both of you!!!! Ellie looks so happy. Glad you got a little fun in there too.
p.s. did you re-paint your family room? it looks great!
Oh Mel, have you really been gone that long? I think we painted two years ago. I miss you.
Post a Comment