Thursday, April 29, 2010

Springtime in the Desert

Last week was our Spring Break!
And we went somewhere!

We went home to AZ.
Why? Weren't we just there?
Yes, but the Gila Valley Temple is having it's open house.
And you know how much my husband loves his Gila Valley.

Also, my mom is moving into her new house and she
needed a lot of support and muscles( mostly mine and my sister's)
to help her.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We also got to see Kurtis go out to his first prom.
Isn't Laura's dress the cutest?


Photobucket
Lisa packing up the family tree.
Photobucket
Mom in her new kitchen.

Photobucket
Little nephew Luke.
Photobucket
Tickles with Grandpa.

Photobucket
Springtime on the farm.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Photobucket
The "new" set of triplet cousins(we keep missing the fourth kiddo on our trips, shoot!)

Photobucket
Grandpa's chickens


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Ellie was so excited to be able to have an early birthday party with her cousins.
Usually, Emma is the one who gets to celebrate with cousins. I think her favorite present was Ashtyn's gift of a manicure and hair styling. And to top off her new look, Olivia lent her best dress up dress.
Happy early birthday Princess!

It was so neat to take our girls to the temple open house. I got to go through the San Diego open house when I was a bit older than them and kept that memory of its beauty and special feeling close in mind when big decisions in my life came up. I was so grateful to be able to give that same kind of gift to my girls.

4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

It is so green there!! I am sure the open house was a lot of fun for the girls. Maybe one day we can meet up in AZ... :)

Amber said...

Yea for pictures of home. Well David's. I'll have to show him these. (0:

Team Skousen said...

You take the BEST pictures!! I'm happy your mom is finally moving into her new house. We were going to come down but Craig got off work too late! Looks like you guys had fun!

Lines Family said...

So fun! We were excited to see you guys.