We didn't do anything this Saturday!
That is sadly amazing, because we never get to do nothing.
I keep feeling frustrated about how busy we are,
but I know we just need to get used to it.
This is our phase of life.
With Adam down with a slight respiratory infection,
all plans of yard clean-up and new water heater installation stalled
and we were left with a day to just play outside.
And we found some Spring.
4 comments:
That tree is so gorgeous! I'm jealous, we woke up to snow and wind this morning - AGAIN!
Isn't spring refreshing? I love your photos and you're very talented!!
That tree is beautiful! If it's in your yard than I say lucky you!
kayla, your photography skills are just getting better and better! Love the pictures of the branches, i feel like i can reach out and touch them :).
Post a Comment