Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Have your children been singing this one?

Because mine really have.
All day long in between her imaginative renditions of Angels We Have Heard on High( she loves the Glorias), Emma has been sweetly singing the song that we have been learning this month past month in Primary. I don't think I have heard anything quite so innocent in all my life. The message of this song is beautiful, and the children really have enjoyed learning it. My most favorite part is the chorus.

"I know He lives.
I will follow faithfully.
My heart I give to him.
I know that my Savior loves me."

It's like their own little testimony!!
It is so great to hear those little voices
perk up when it's time to hear them
testify of our Savior. I know my little
testimony has grown with them this month too.

So, parents download this song and the others we will be learning through out the year and learn them as a family. I know you won't be sad you did.
Oh, and I am teaching it to the nursery kids too.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I heard her sing it Sunday and I thought it was so cute. I love that song too. You are a great music leader. You do such a great job.