I just love Christmas lights. When I was a kids, my favorite part of Christmas was sitting under the tree looking up at all the twinkling.
My girls seem to have inherited my love of lights. This year they begged my to let them decorate their room with our extra lights and our tiny two-footer. Now that I'm the mama and they are the kids, I love to sneak into their room to watch the lights twinkle off their cute little cheeks, its even better than under the tree.
4 comments:
I have to agree with you, it just isn't Christmas until you sit up late at night watching the lights twinkle. That's why I was so so SO glad when my friend offered to let us borrow her two foot artificial tree since we didn't want to fork out for a real tree we wouldn't get to fully enjoy! Can't wait to see you all so soon!
Such a magical picture!!
I love the picture! So beautiful and peaceful.
That is just too precious. What a great idea your girls had...hmmm...I just might have to copy you!
Post a Comment