Sunday, August 23, 2009

Month 10

Photobucket

Where do I start with the changes that have happened this month?

I keep looking at my little baby and she grins back at me or makes a silly gesture to say that soon she will no longer be a baby. She has a new tooth making the total 5. We got her hair in a tiny little pony on top of her head one day. She climbs stairs very well, but she is too scared to learn how to go down them. She loves pick-a-boo. When she is full or tired of eating she continues to take the food you offer, but spits it out in her hand and plops in onto the floor. I think I have mentioned this before, but she bobs her head to the beat of her favorite songs. She likes to play tag around the living room couch. She gets very upset if daddy comes home and does not immediately pick her up. She loves to examine everyday objects. She can comb her own hair and she loves when you tell her it looks pretty. And she still loves me too too much.

gracie,photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH My! She is a sweetheart for sure. Looks like fun at the beach. Love you, Sharon

Julie Barnes said...

Oh wow, she is so big and so so so cute!! Maybe our two little ones can play at Christmas time :)