Here she is, Miss 9 Months!
One word to sum up this month, MOVING!!
Her crawling speed has increased, her climbing ability is growing, and her enthusiasm is always apparent. She is clapping, playing pick-a-boo, and waving. She really is just plain fun. Finally we can tame her hair a bit. She is at the point were I dread feeding her in all respects. Her two top teeth have defiantly made their presence known. But also, she is a menace in her high chair. Food flies everywhere and while some lands in her mouth a lot ends up all over her body, meaning two or more baths a day!
Denver for Photos!
1 month ago
4 comments:
so incredibly cute!! Wow, she grew fast!
So what kind of Camera did you get? I've been thinking it's time for an upgrade.
Wow, she does have a different little look about her these days. Even more adorable than before!!! I love how they just get cuter and cuter at this age. Love your pics/camera taking skills...very impressive. :)
Wow...she really has changed a lot since 3 months, and you're right, she keeps getting cuter and cuter! Great pics!
Post a Comment