Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sporty Girls

Photobucket

The girls got to do a sport class through the YMCA. They had a lot of fun and so did Adam and I watching them. They did a couple weeks of each sport; basketball, soccer, and t-Ball. They enjoyed them all, but basketball was kinda at the bottom of their list. Hopefully there is still time to inspire some bball love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Stacy Smith said...

Don't give up hope. The problem with basketball and young kids is that they are just too short. I know they probably used lower baskets but that doesn't really cure the problem.

In a few years when their focus is higher, basketball becomes more appealing. And any sport that Mom and Dad are willing to play with them get more cache than one that the parents don't care for as much.

Annie Taylor said...

It is great to see the girls getting all sporty-it was bound to happen. I am sure they will love basketball someday, especially when they realize they are so much taller than everyone else! I am getting really excited for October and need to start planning. Miss you guys!

Jordan said...

That is so awesome you are starting them out young. I'm sure one of them will follow in their mothers footsteps :o)

Snort said...

I love the look of competition on Emma's face!