I am SO going to use this on them later in life.
Here is how well my kids know me
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Emma: "Go to time out!"
Ellie: "No!"
Wow, that's harsh. I'm feeling crummy already.
2. What makes you mom happy?
Emma: Being bedient.
Ellie: Being tickled, and when Gracie is happy.
Yes, I love obedient, happy kids
3. What makes your mom sad?
Emma: When we step on her toe.
Ellie: Not being obedient. (to which Emma replied, "No, that makes her mad!")
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Em: Just kidding.
El: Tickles
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Em: Short hair, like me.
El: Silly?
6. How old is your mom?
both: 26
7. How tall is your mom?
Em: 1,2,3,4,5,6
El: 6 feet
I always kinda wanted to be 6 feet tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Em: Napping
El: Eating
What a lazy hog!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Em: Watch show and take care of Gracie.
El: Nap.
Lazy scum.
10. I your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
both: ???
11. What is your mom really good at?
Em: making dresses
El: crafty stuff
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Em: Driving Daddy's truck.
El: She's good at everything.
Thanks Ellie, but Emma were going for a ride, right now!
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Both: Take care of us.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Em: chicken
El: lasagna
Ok
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Em: because you play with me.
El: you take care of us.
Feeling a bit better about myself.
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ellie: Nani from Lilo and Stitch.
Is she the gal with the big hips?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Em: Play with ponies
El: Watch movies.
Once again feeling like lazy scum.
18. How are you and your mom the same.
Em: short hair
El: both girls
19. How are you and your mom different?
Em: My short, you're tall.
El: Your bigger, I'm littler.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Em: I just know.
El: you take care of us.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Em: He kisses you on the lips, and that is gross.
El: that he loves you.
how romantic
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Em: all the stores
El: Target
4 comments:
Sometimes I think it's better when I don't know what my kids really think! At least your girls didn't say you don't do anything and your favorite store is Wal-mart. What?!? Ick!
I love the kissing on the lips gross part!
I love it! I think I need to do the same interview with my girlies!
THat is too cute.
That is such a cute idea! What a fun thing for the girls to read when their older.
Post a Comment