I don't know about you, but was February packed with school projects? From the 100th day of school, to fitness month, to reading logs, and Dr. Suess's birthday? Enough, I say!! Just kidding, because there will always be more construction paper to cut until the end of time.
Here is Emma with her family's footprints. As I was helping her with the letters, as she prefers to write just E,M, and A's, she commented that the G in Gracie looks a lot like someone on a toilet, and then proceeded to chant, "Gracie has a toilet name!"
Oh, what fun.
Here is Emma with her family's footprints. As I was helping her with the letters, as she prefers to write just E,M, and A's, she commented that the G in Gracie looks a lot like someone on a toilet, and then proceeded to chant, "Gracie has a toilet name!"
Oh, what fun.
3 comments:
That's funny. lol Your kids are soo cute.
We just went through the same school projects list! Plus parent-teacher conference, room-mommying... having a kiddo in school is like a full time job! Oh, and I love Emma's little observance!
emma looks especially grown up in that pic. super cute.
Post a Comment