Monday, March 16, 2009

Five Months


At five months we are dabbling in cereal, playing with toys, and starting to play games. I was holding her on my hip and would let her fall backwards and then catch her, and soon she was leaning back on her own, ready for the fall and loving it. And we just got the cutest quilt from Grandma this week. Gracie really loves it, she was cooing at the flowers this morning. My mom and Grandma have always made sure I have a plethora of quilts for my babies(I should show you the stack sometime), and we always welcome more.



10 comments:

Rae said...

5 months?! WOW! I am so sad that I still haven't met your little peanut in person! She is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I recognize that green border! It turned out great!

Leah said...

She is getting so big!! I love that quilt lovely! I always thought everyone had a plethora of quilts until I met someone who's Mom is not crafty. It's almost a crime!

Julie Barnes said...

5 months already!! Wow, where did the time go?

Trixie said...

She is getting so cute and her personality is showing.

Maureen serrano said...

she is so beautiful. I notice on Sunday that Gracy and Adam have the same haircut. . . It's very funny.... You have beautiful girls

Amber said...

What a fun stage. I bet her personality is really starting to come out. That quilt is beautiful, it looks like it took a lot of work, such a special treasure.

Bethany said...

Whoa...she looks so big already! i love her facial expression in the cereal picture! Such a beautiful baby.

Christine said...

Like everyone else says, I can't believe how much she has grown! And I can definitely see Adam in her!

LUNTS said...

She is adorable.