Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Four months


Four months is when the little newborn disappears and you are given a delightful, full of personality, little BABY. She cracks us up. She watches everything and everyone. Its so cute to see her move her gigantic head around, with those sticking out ears, and those expressive eyebrows. She is full of giggles and cues. She has started to pull hair and play with toys. If you count struggling to get some part of the object into her mouth so she can suck on it, playing? She is a definite show stopper. People all around come over to look at her. So many people want to hold her, but she is such a momma's girl and cries nearly every time she is given to someone else.

5 comments:

Maureen serrano said...

She is so beautiful , and she looks so much like Emma. I can't believe it's been 4 months. I remember when "I asked you if you were ready for the new baby" like if it was yesterday. She is just a doll.

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big, and cute little ears too! :-.
L.

Anonymous said...

So very precious, it takes a baby to help us appreciate life' miracles, Love ya, Nana

Bethany said...

Ohh...such a beautiful baby! Ellie is so cute with her, is she saying "You're just a little grape?" Funny. Miss you. Bethany

Jordan said...

Oh how adorable. What a little cutie. I can't believe she is already 4 months. Time flies!!