Sunday, September 07, 2008

5 More Weeks?

I went to the doctor yesterday, everything looks good. The baby is upside down and in position, and we are measuring at 35 weeks. With the realization that my baby will be coming in 5 weeks or less, we started getting things out and I couldn't help but laugh at what we found.

If we have a girl. . .
Six bins and more of clothing.
If we have a boy. . .
Six sleepers.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so tiny for only having five more weeks!! Good luck with planning for the "surprise"!

Bethany said...

...boy or girl, atleast he or she will have something else to wear besides their birthday suit right? Sorry we never got the clothes out of storage..it was crazy:(

Lines Family said...

How exciting only 5 weeks left! When the time comes, I'm sure that you will be able get enough boy clothes. Even if they have to get sent to you from AZ. I have some I'd be willing to lend.

Rae said...

Too funny! Don't worry boys never need as many clothes as girls...right?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... boy or girl, how fun to have a surprise. Our vote is boy! but a girl would fit right in. Love ya, Sharon

Amber said...

I think it is cute that you have shoes for your new born, if it is a boy. Way to be prepared!!

Melanie said...

lol...if we combined everything that i have with everthing that you have, we would have a rockin wardrobe for any child. :)

Jordan said...

That is too funny! It would be the same for me...if I was in your shoes. I can't wait to find out what this little one is.

Snort said...

How funny! You might want to buy some white onesies, though, just in case ;)

Christine said...

Love it Kayla!! Just remember that we can help you out in that department!! Hope the last few weeks go well for you!!